This week I had an immense privilege. Give a talk at the famous SiteGround webinar.
When Moncho proposed it to me at WordCamp Torrelodones, I was excited and scared in equal parts. It’s a big responsibility, his webinars usually attract a lot of people, what I didn’t imagine is that there were going to be more than 500 people connected listening to the talk.
I only have words of thanks to Moncho and Wilkins Morales, SiteGround’s event coordinator and old acquaintance of WordCamps.
I also had the immense pleasure of meeting Jorge Gonzalez (Koke), a reference in the SEO world that I have been following for years for his famous SEO Clinics and his SEO Agency in Barcelona: Adrenalina.
So I take advantage of the fact that they uploaded the video to their YouTube channel, which I recommend you subscribe to, they have some spectacular courses, such as those of the great Fernando Tellado, on SEO, WordPress, WooCommerce, and their webinars, as I say are amazing. Surely you will find one of your interest, they have addressed everything: WPO, WordPress, blogging, content, marketing, and so on.
I take this opportunity to leave in this post a few resources that I discuss in the presentation that I hope you find useful:
- Thanks to Eva and Dani, fascinating travel bloggers who allowed me to show some data from their websites: Una Idea, un Viaje and Un Viaje Creativo.
- Pablo Moratinos who has a fascinating talk: SEO Recipe in Search Console at WordCamp Irun.
- Search Analytics for Sheets by Mihai Aperghis
- Monitor traffic with Looker Studio (Google template)
- Explanation of performance with bubble chart (YouTube, Search Console Central)
- Bubble graphic template (Looker Studio) to improve your SEO copywriting and content.
- Explanation of the Search Console documentation on the bubble chart.
- Search Console Training on YouTube (Essential Playlist).
I hope you find all the resources useful and get more out of the incredible data that Google provides us with Search Console to improve our results.
If you have any questions, happy to read them in the comments. Live long and prosper!