SEO Consultant | Web Development
I come from the world of research but after many years, I needed to recycle myself and I found a path that I fell in love with: SEO and web development.
I place great value on specialization as it allows us to go deeper, get down to the details and achieve our objectives in an effective way. That’s why I specialized in technical SEO and WordPress.
I have a podcast: SEO for WordPress, to learn about the world of SEO, in the most used content management system on internet.
I love teaching and you will see it in my reports. I teach SEO in the master of communication of the University of Vigo and to teachers of e-commerce of the Xunta de Galicia.
You can see some of my talks or interviews at:
- Talks and presentations on WordPress TV..
- Interview by Lola Gamboa from Educación Digital > SEO and multilingual websites.
- My travel in Un Billete a Chattanooga > From archaeologist to SEO.
- With Dani Primo, a luxury to be in his Web Reactiva podcast.
- Piensa Solutions Webinar with Ana Cirujano > SEO for newbies Arguiñano style.
- Talk in Trinchera WP > Semantic Web and structured data.
- Interview with Ibon Azkoitia > From research to entrepreneurship.
- Talk in the WP Vigo group > I will dance on your SEO. Google, WordPress and other punk stories.
- Interview with Ana Bizarro from Action with Joy.
Work with me
Workshops, monthly projects
I have monthly plans that allow us to draw up long-term strategies. Like ants, SEO involves continuous improvement, strategy and analysis.
You don’t have to worry about anything. My plans include monitoring, analytics and improvement actions every month. I deliver monthly video reports + search engine ranking reports + customized reports in Google Data Studio.
Best SEO tools on the market